At Classic Holidays, we specialise in tailor-made Nile cruise holidays for our customers. Seeing one of the world’s oldest civilisations by boat is a truly memorable experience and makes for a classic holiday. There are, however, some important things to know before booking your idyllic River Nile cruise which we’ve outlined below.
- We work with you to create an itinerary, adding more days to sites where you want to spend extra time and advising on the logistics of getting from different parts of the river.
- 12 excursions, along with the services of a fully qualified Egyptologist, are included to ensure you are able to make the most of your cruise and get answers to all your questions on the history of the Nile.
- There are huge benefits to seeing Egypt by boat with many of the most famous ancient sites located on the River Nile. At night, many of the sites are lit up and during the day, you are able to take in the scenes of rural Egypt as travellers have done for thousands for years.
- Most cruises start in Luxor, the site of ancient Thebes and pharaoh’s capital and work south. Others start in Aswan, the strategic gateway to Egypt and head North. We work with you to figure out what options suit your time frame best.
- A cruise on the Nile is the classic way to see Egypt and is ideally combined with a stay in Cairo and the Red Sea Riviera for the holiday of a lifetime. A trip to the home of the Great Pyramids and Sphinx of Giza can be easily combined with our 7 night Nile cruise.
Visiting Egypt and experiencing a cruise on the Nile is a breathtaking, once in a lifetime experience. There is a wide variety of options available to create the magical holiday you’ve always wanted while learning about one of the world’s oldest civilisations. Please get in touch if you’d like further information or to make a booking.