Dining at Reef Oasis Beach Resort
La Citadel - Serving breakfast, lunch & dinner along with various international oriental specialties & weekly theme nights
Cibum Terrace - (kebab , Kofta, fresh bread, freshly cooked variety of Egyptian specialties) In addition Tahina, Hommos, mezzas,etc.
La Gioconda - Serving Italian Cuisine Lunch/Dinner buffet style
Moonlight - Serving a selection of fresh fish of the day and the best quality meats along with various international oriental specialties & weekly theme nights.
Room Service - Extra Charge food & beverage delivered directly to the room.
Ginza Lounge Restaurant - Asian delicacies such as sushi, Dim Sum, teppanyaki (breath taking view seating by the terrace sipping a cold drink watching the sun set.
Indian Restaurant Mahraja - Serving a selection of traditional Indian Cusine 1 set Menu for 2 persons with a supplement charge of 18.50 Euro for 2 guests and a full a la carte menu.
Cibum Beach Resort Main Restaurant - Serving breakfast, lunch & dinner along with various international oriental specialties & weekly theme nights.
Piazza Bar - Offering daily Beverage, late breakfast & snacks
Oasis Café - Traditional Arabic café offering water pipe in various flavors.
Reef Snack Bar - Serving hot snacks all the day until sunset.
Colombo Bar - Serving late breakfast, snacks between the meals.
Rama Bar - Serving late breakfast, snacks between the meals.
Coral Bar - Pool bar serving beverages throughout the day
Zill Bar - Pool bar serving beverages throughout the day
Shallal Snack Bar - Serving snacks throughout the day until sunset
English Pub Churchill’s - Small fully air conditioned outlet offering (AI) beers, spirits in a relaxed atmosphere. Outdoor terrace also available. Hot & cold snacks served throughout the day. (AI and Extra Charge).
Sports Café Legend - Fully air conditioned outlet offering all sport events on various screens around the outlet and transforming into disco from 11.00 pm daily. A la Carte menu available (Extra charge).
What’s Included In The Reef Oasis Beach Resort All Inclusive?
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet style
- Late breakfast, snacks, café & cake offered between the meals
- 9 bars serving snacks and Selection of local alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Theme nights buffet at La Citadel Restaurant
- Italian Restaurant (Buffet Style)
- Special light and whole foods served in buffet restaurant during the dinner
- 1 bottle of water in room upon arrival
- Coffee & tea facilities in the room
- Sports Pub & Discotheque until 2am
Add-on Services Availble:
- Mahraja Indian Restaurant A La Carte (18.5 Euro per room)
- Ginza Lounge Asian Fusion Restaurant with Teppanyaki Table, work station and Sushi counter (Extra Charge)
- Fine Dining Restaurant “Moonlight” with beautiful view over The Red Sea
- Imported Spirits, liquors and wines
- All Bottled drinks
- Mini Bar
- Room Service
- Electronic games
- Telephone calls
- On call doctor
- Spa treatments
- Shisha (water pipe)
- Laundry service
- Shopping arcade
- Limousine service